Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BC Quickturn lawyer, question for Barry

MKBridge

REIN Member
HI Barry:

Can you give me the contact information for the BC REIN lawyer who is reviewing your documents for use in BC please?
I have a great RE lawyer here in Vernon who I will be getting together with to give him the booklet of documents and get this started. However I would like to find out if there is any significantly different needs for BC prior to meeting him.
Thanks Kathi

AlisonKeighan

Registered
Hi Kathi,
I believe Barry was going to be giving the forms to Mark Warkentin to review. Here`s his contact info:

Mark Warkentin
(REIN Member & Real Estate Lawyer) - (604) 850-6640

I`ve been meaning to follow up on this as well. We can`t really go out and start making offers until we know what the differences in BC are. If you end up having your own lawyer rewrite the forms to reflect the BC context, I`d be willing to share the costs with you. I imagine other BC REIN members would as well.

Good luck,

Alison

MKBridge

REIN Member
Thanks for the contact information. I will give Marks office a call tomorrow and let you know what I find out about applying the legal documents to BC.
Kathi

Top Bottom