Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Become a Homeowner Today! 0 down JV opportunity

stevethrondson

REIN Member
I`ve got a great investment property in Calgary that I need to sell, but would love to keep an interest in. If you have good credit, and borrowing power but no down payment money, call me and I`ll show you how we can make money together and make you a homeowner today.

I will supply a 5% downpayment and you qualify for the mortgage and buy the home from me. Then we are joint ventured 50 / 50. I`m trying to buy the neighboring house too to assemble land for future development which makes our investment even better.

This place is a great investment. Close to downtown, city view, giant subdividable R2 lot, renovated top to bottom, 3 bdrm main floor, 1 bedroom suite downstairs, double garage... New windows, siding, decks, all new interior including tile, refinished hardwood, brand new stainless appliances, and so much more!

Call me if you are interested and I`ll fill in the details for you.

Steve Throndson
403 837-7368
[email protected]
Disclaimer: Seller is a licensed Realtor in Alberta with MaxWell Canyon Creek Realty

Top Bottom