Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Canada Post

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
Hi all - thought I would share our research with Canada Post to date:

1) We are having our stamps put on by the folks that are producing our yellow letters for us in the States. You can buy the stamps over the phone and have them shipped directly. In order to do this, call 1-800-565-4362 (the philatelic collector division), and they will set up an account for you, and then see if an account exists for your ship-to - if not they will set them up with one as well. We just ordered 57 rolls of 100 Olympic stamps for direct shipment to the states. Visa card is getting a workout this month!

I had to go through three calls + three transfers before getting it right (45 minutes), so hopefully this will save you the time. Next order I make will be a lot smoother with a Customer # already established.

2) If you are having the stamps put on in Canada, you can go to the Canada Post website and direct order/ship within Canada at this site:
http://www.shopcanadapost.ca/index.cfm?app...p;categoryID=10

You can third party ship via this site within Canada, and shipping on orders over $25 is free for 3-8 days, or $5.95 for expedited 3 day shipping. One less trip to make in your car!

Hope this helps!

Neill

Top Bottom