Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Does Anybody do Quickturn in B.C.? Would like to get in touch

MichaelDunbar

REIN Member
Hi,

I've recently posted and asked if anybody is doing/having success at doing quickturn here in B.C. I didn't get much response so I thought I'd try again. I've recently moved out here from Ontario, where I was doing some quickturn myself. I'd be interested in talking to, or better yet meeting up with anybody doing this style of real estate.

Cheers,

Mike

Drichardson72

Registered
Hi Mike,

My wife and I have done a few quick turns and just completed a big one. You have to pick your markets and properties really carefully in the lower mainland especially. Some areas and property types within those areas can be hot and then cool off. There is definitely a market for it here. I like to stick to the high end neighborhood where i'm confident the house will sell quickly.

Shoot me an email if you have any questions.

Dave

smallfry

Registered
Hi Michael:

I do rent to owns and sandwich lease options in the lower mainland and have for several years. Give me a call if you would like to chat.

Thanks

Kelly Fry

Keller Williams Elite Realty

Maple Ridge BC

604-418-3162

myouden

Registered
Mike.

i recentl;y moved to BC myself. i am on Vancouver Island. dont know where you are at but i am licensed contractor who is always looking for interesting projects.

email me at [email protected]

talk to you soon.

Mike

Top Bottom