Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Feb 10 In the Streets Quick Turn with Andrea Warkentin

AndreaW

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Today's post is about keeping the buying machine going...please feel to add your comments and feedback.

Today I found myself sold out of houses - again. So it is fitting to talk about keeping the buying machine going. Some people like to buy one house at a time and sell it - either to cash out buyer or rent to own tenant - before buying another property. My goal is to buy 3 houses a month and some months are better than others.

Here are some ways to keep the buying machine going:

1. This week I'm training my new assistant Debbie on calling for sale by owners. Having someone else call for you really saves on time as long as you take the time to train them properly. I figure that we need to speak with 20 people per week to get 3 good leads and purchase 1 property. So it is Debbie's job to call 4-5 people a day and fill out the "Seller Info Script".

2. Advertising that gets people to call you who are motivated. If you can't answer the phone, get someone who can at least take a name and phone number and message. I use a call center who will take the above info and email it to me. I don't get them to ask a bunch of questions about the house.

3. Talk to and develop relationships with Realtors and mortgage brokers who will send you leads on motivated sellers. More than anyone else, these two groups of professionals come across mortivated sellers who need to list their property or are behind on payments or can't requalify for a mortgage. Offer a referral fee if you end up purchasing the home - I offer $1,000.

The main thing is to do something about the leads you generate - take the time to call people back and assess whether they are prospects or suspects.

dannyharder

Registered
Hi Andrea'

I would like to thank you for all your input on Canadian quick turn, as i find it to be very helpful. I just started to crank up the buying machine mailing out the yellow letter in Calgary and i'm recieving about a 10 to 15% reponce. I see that your offering mentorship with quick turning , and was wondering how that would work?

Thanks Dan.

AndreaW

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Danny,

I sent you an email on myreinspace with the details.

Top Bottom