Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FFN websites

ZanderRobertson

Registered
Hi everyone,

Has anyone used the goffn.com service we were offered during the Ron Legrand seminar?

I`ve signed up for the free trial period and am setting up my website.

My question: How do I change the graphics on the "buyers" home page? Mine has a big waving american flag on it, and i don` t think that would play to well here in canada.

On the positive side, I have figured out how to change the domain name. That was easy!

Regards,
Zander

TerryKruse

Registered
QUOTE (ZanderRobertson @ Oct 22 2009, 12:56 PM) Hi everyone,

Has anyone used the goffn.com service we were offered during the Ron Legrand seminar?

My question: How do I change the graphics on the "buyers" home page? Mine has a big waving american flag on it, and i don` t think that would play to well here in canada.

On the positive side, I have figured out how to change the domain name. That was easy!

Regards,
Zander

If you look at the designs, you can easily get one with other pictures. The are about 24 pages to pick from so you don`t have to stay with the American Flag.

Terry

AlisonKeighan

Registered
Terry, thanks for the help.

Zander, you`re not the only technologically challenged one. I spent considerable time last night trying to get rid of that American flag.

Alison

cmclurg

REIN Member
What do you guys think about the FFN websites? They seem alright but $200/month is a lot to pay for a website. I`m thinking about building my own.

Have you been on any FFN calls? Or tried out anything else they offer?

Craig

QUOTE (ZanderRobertson @ Oct 22 2009, 12:56 PM) Hi everyone,

Regards,
Zander

JohnSoucie

REIN Member
QUOTE (cmclurg @ Oct 27 2009, 08:04 AM) What do you guys think about the FFN websites? They seem alright but $200/month is a lot to pay for a website. I`m thinking about building my own.

Have you been on any FFN calls? Or tried out anything else they offer?

Craig

Craig;

Sorry I missed this post. I can offer up some info. I signed up for GoFFN before the RLG event and wasn`t sure I was going to stick with it and pay the $200/month. So I proceeded to spend a couple of evenings to download all I could from the site before my initial 30 day trial was up. I now know I will be signing up full time as the websites put the value over the top for me.

First thing is the archives of all the Tuesday Q&A calls from the last few years. Some are from their president Dennis Quattlebaum and some with Ron(two different shows).....one show per week over 3 years of people calling in and essentially going "I`ve got this deal/problem/situation what do I do?" To which Ron or Dennis Q says....OK what`s the ARV, MAO, asking, repairs. There is lots of US specific noise for us Canadians but the deal analysis/suggestions are very valuable for newbies like us. It`s great info and motivation and I`ll be running them in the car on the commute. Also they have "Technology Tuesday" which is appropriate for this thread. I haven`t checked it out ay all but it`s about using technology to improve your business....ie;webpages/searches/etc

So FFN is much much more than just the websites they supply you.

Hope this is of some use to people who have not yet checked it out. Sign up for the 30 day trial and download lots of stuff and discover what I did.

John

Top Bottom