Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How does one view sent posts or private messages?

ThomasLorini

Registered
Hello there;

Any way to see messages I've sent out to people? I noticed when I hit my name and tab to messages/comments nothing appears...

It would also be nice to easily track places I've posted comments to and also if someone PMs me it how do I know...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thomas

REINteam

Registered
Hi Thomas,

I'm glad you asked those questions as I'm sure a few other people have been thinking the same thing.

We've had a minor issue with the functionality of tracking messages and posts that users have sent out from their account. That view is avaialable under your profile as you had mentioned, but has not been keeping track of all messages properly. The site will be down for maintenance and upgrades from this evening at 10pm PST until Sunday Feb. 27 at 2pm PST. We will be addressing this issue, as well as the overall speed of the website.

Private messages are not yet available on the site, but stay tuned as we launch further releases of the website where PMs will be made available. If you have any other questions, be sure to post them here!

RedlineBrett

Registered
Any update on the inclusion of private messages? That was a great feature of the old forum I'd love to see back!

REINteam

Registered
Hey Brett,

Thanks for asking, because we are VERY close to launching that feature for REIN` members, within a few weeks. We're just working on the finishing touches of functionality and making sure there are no bugs for when the service goes live. We'll be announcing this as soon as we're ready to launch.

Top Bottom