Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Investment Prop. Accountant

zorant

Registered
Hello everyone, I hope someone on here would be able to help, as this message board as been a major factor to my early REI success. I was wondering if anybody has a good contact for a Accountant in the Hamilton/Burlington area that has significant experience in the REI sector. I`m in the process of buying 2 more properties in the next month, however there are a few technical issues that I was hoping an Accountant could provide answers to. Thanks for your help

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (zorant @ Nov 15 2010, 09:14 AM) Hello everyone, I hope someone on here would be able to help, as this message board as been a major factor to my early REI success. I was wondering if anybody has a good contact for a Accountant in the Hamilton/Burlington area that has significant experience in the REI sector. I`m in the process of buying 2 more properties in the next month, however there are a few technical issues that I was hoping an Accountant could provide answers to. Thanks for your help

I agree with Adam.
George Dube`s Firm is excellent.

ekisielewski

Registered
QUOTE (zorant @ Nov 15 2010, 07:14 AM) Hello everyone, I hope someone on here would be able to help, as this message board as been a major factor to my early REI success. I was wondering if anybody has a good contact for a Accountant in the Hamilton/Burlington area that has significant experience in the REI sector. I`m in the process of buying 2 more properties in the next month, however there are a few technical issues that I was hoping an Accountant could provide answers to. Thanks for your help

Hi: Try Carm Criminisi in Burlington @ 905 632 3535. Very experienced in RE.
Elisabet

Top Bottom