Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Joint Venture Opportunity in NE Edmonton

davemanning

Registered
[/size] This investment has been sold, thanks for your interest. Joint Venture Opportunity in NE EdmontonHere`s the under promise - over deliver deal you`ve been looking for.Townhouse Secured at below list price and appraisal.List $224500.00

Appraisal $226500.00

Secured $218000.00

I have an established portfolio in Calgary and am expanding into the Edmonton Market.

I am looking to split start up costs and down payment with JV partner (80% JV Partner, 20% me) and splitting all profits 50/50.

Why split the start up costs? This guarantees higher ROI for JV partner and shows my commitment to my properties.

Conservative projected ROI of 14.3% year on year compounded (that`s 19.01% annualized) over a 5 year period.

Low Buy in cost of
$46000.00 with conservative projected 5 year profit of $43735.00+.

Keep in mind these appreciation numbers are based on the buy price and not appraisal and therefore profits will likely be higher.

All due diligence (Goldmine score card, inspections, condo docs. etc.) are done.

Financing is already established so you don`t need to worry about qualifying and the mortgage will not show on your DSL.

I will ensure everything is taken care of so all you have to do is watch your money grow.

This offer will expire May 15, 2008.

Feel free to contact me via REIN website or:

e-mail: [email protected]

Phone: 403 816 8242

Top Bottom