Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for an experienced Mentor based in Alberta.

Moneymogul

Registered
Good day all!

I am looking for someone or a team that is passionate about sharing there experiences in the processes of wholesaling, fix and flips and lease options.

I have educated myself on those subjects and continue to do so.

I am not looking for the basics I am at the point of executing my knowledge

However I have concerns about appropriate documentation and a few other things. Like most I studied a U.S. based program and I know some things don't translate to Canada so well.

I just dont want to recreate the wheel in canada.

I understand these are sophisticated advanced strategies and not to be taken lightly however I am a cautious person by nature and I am confident in my abilities.

Whats in it for you?

Well we can negotiate compensation through payment or part of a deal. This will also satisfy your urge and willingness to give back.

P.S. I understand that you are probably very busy in your lives and I am not looking to be a pest and be bothering you constantly.

Kindly private message me if you are interested.

Thank you for your time! !

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
After Ron LeGrand's course, I found Barry McGuire's "Deal Ready Documents" course to be very helpful. Loads of info and templates and all-Canadian content.

Moneymogul

Registered
Thank you for the prompt reply I will most definitely look into his course. Thanks again! !

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
We took Tony Peters' training and it definitely played a big part in shaping how we do business. I am not sure if he is still running seminars or not though.

Moneymogul

Registered
Thank you Neill I have looked him up online and could not find anything about his seminars anymore.

Top Bottom