Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mature NW Calgary Land Development JV

negenmt

REIN Member
[/size]

As you may be aware, I have been working on a large land development project in NW Calgary since mid 2005. Good progress has been made to move forward development of the lands:

> Land was annexed into Calgary in July 2007,

> Stony Trail NW ring road is almost complete (only 1/4 mile from lands),

> Pooled lands and formed a Partnership with Homes by AVI and Carma Land Developers (the manager of the project),

> Submitted a Regional Planning Study to the City of Calgary,

> Balzac Mega Mall and Sage Hill Office and Shopping Centers are under construction (only 3-4 miles from lands).

A rare opportunity has recently presented itself that I would like to share with you. Basically, you can buy out a few of the existing partners in the original group for $125,000/acre (minimum ¼ acre). This is equal to or less than what you would have to pay if you tried to buy a whole 1/2 section (320 acres) of land in the immediate area. Essentially, you are buying in at ground floor developer prices. The partners are selling at a discount as they need to raise cash now. Their investment in this project is one of the few that has maintained its value through the recent financial crisis and stock market crash. This is a situation where for some "crisis equals opportunity".

My economic projections show a 30% annual rate of return with lot sales to builders starting in around 2013. In addition, you have the security of direct ownership in land.

For more information, check out the presentation at:

http://www.negenmanequities.com/lands.htm

Please feel free to email at [email protected] or call me at 403-804-0019 to discuss.

Sincerely,

Tom Negenman, P.Eng.

President,

Negenman Equities

Top Bottom