Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Melissa`s Millionaire Challenge

Hello all,

My name is Melissa Shymko and some of you might remember me from the Ron LeGrand Quick Turn Real Estate Boot Camp. Ron was kind enough to take me up on stage and map out the next twelve months for me to become a millionaire. We have been working steadily at our plan and have found a bit of a road block. I am hoping to find a kind Realtor that would not mind doing a few comps for me to really determine the estimated value of some possible prospects I have. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you are interested in checking out our progress your welcome to read my blog, it will be up and running hopefully by this week. REIN member Craig McLurg wit bright Purple, was a BIG help in offering to get it all set up for me. You can follow my blog at www.melissasmillionairechallenge.com Thanks again!

WJW

Registered
If you need a realtor in Ontario I can provide you with comps for Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo and Guelph.

All the best,

Walter Weinreich

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
Hi Melissa - are you thinking 780 mainly, or all over?

PS - any guess how many calls you are going to get on your cell on the 18th?

QUOTE (neill @ Nov 2 2009, 08:33 PM) Hi Melissa - are you thinking 780 mainly, or all over?

PS - any guess how many calls you are going to get on your cell on the 18th?

Hi Neill. Yes it would mostly be 780. I have no idea how many calls, thinking of sending Ron my phone bill! haha

Top Bottom