By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Off Market Investment - $1800/mo CASH FLOW at todays interest rates

Amy Leong

Top selling Vancouver Realtor and Strata Expert
REIN Member
Nov 6, 2012
We are very excited to bring you this very lucrative, off market opportunity featuring BRAND NEW 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom single family ranchers located in beautiful Terrace, B.C. which is experiencing a booming housing market.

In the current interest rate environment, it has been difficult to find healthy cash flow for our VIP investors. These pre-construction homes come with a guaranteed 4 years of rent at an incredible rate of $6,000/mo. This was possible through an established corporate housing relationship that took years to solidify and your contract will be accompanied by this rental agreement upon submitting an offer. Even better, there is an option to renew for another two years until 2029.

LNG Canada is behind the rental contract that makes this investment a slam dunk, and allows for such high positive cash-flow at today's interest rates. We took one step further and reached out to top headhunters who are doing placements for LNG project employees, and there is not enough housing for the demand. We especially like this Build to Rent model because you as the investor have full ownership of the property and lot, your tenants are well established, top level employee type tenants with high paying jobs for years and years to come, and the CAP rate is an amazing 9%.

Please find the details and cash flow proforma below.

Due to a limited availability of only 15 homes, these will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.

WHY TERRACE? Economic Fundamentals and Due Diligence
  • Vacancy rate is only 0.3% - CMHC data
  • An impressive $109 Billion worth of commercial and industrial projects are lined up
  • A median income of $93,000
  • LNG facilities, lucrative mining sector, and hospital expansion
  • Project directors and their families have very high rental allowances
  • Over 3,000 new residents to be welcomed to Terrace by 2030
  • Airport and hospital expansion


Pricing - $675,000 + GST
Deposit required - 5% on time of signing, remaining 15% due within 30 days of acceptance for a total of 20%
4 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranchers
1850 sq ft on approx 6000 sq ft lots
Completion within 6 months - Oct 2023 - March 2024, investors will receive rent payments the minute the home is completed and will be managed for snow removal, window cleaning and lawn cutting twice per month.

Rental rate - $6,000/mo guaranteed for 4 years with the option to renew for another 1-2 years until 2029. LNGC pays all utilities including TV and homes will be unfurnished.


  • rendering 3 (2).jpeg
    rendering 3 (2).jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
  • rendering 2 (1).jpeg
    rendering 2 (1).jpeg
    74 KB · Views: 0
  • performa.pdf
    966.2 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom