Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ontario - Ron LeGrand

TodorYordanov

Registered
I am thinking about creating a support group for Ontario REIN members that recently took Ron Legrand`s training in Edmonton.

If you are actively trying to make it work in Ontario and are interested in meeting and exchanging experiences email me your contact info and ideas.

We have members from GTA and Ottawa that may be interested, the venue and date will be decided soon. We may be doing it online to accommodate people form outside GTA.

Thanks,

Todor

[email protected]

CarrieKoch

Registered
QUOTE (TodorYordanov @ Nov 4 2009, 01:27 PM) I am thinking about creating a support group for Ontario REIN members that recently took Ron Legrand`s training in Edmonton.

If you are actively trying to make it work in Ontario and are interested in meeting and exchanging g experiences email me your contact info and ideas.

We have members from GTA and Ottawa that may be interested, the venue and date will be decided soon. We may be doing it online to accommodate people form outside GTA.

Thanks,

Todor

[email protected]

We are in Barrie and actively doing it!
[email protected] Keep us posted!

JohnSoucie

REIN Member
QUOTE (CarrieKoch @ Nov 4 2009, 02:36 PM) We are in Barrie and actively doing it!
[email protected] Keep us posted!

Todor, you know I`m in.

Carrie...when you say "actively doing it" does that mean you have actually closed deals in Ontario? Which leads to the next question.....if so, have you solved the Ontario Legal/Forms part of it? Are you a recent grad like most of us or from the 2003 course?

Ontario legals are the roadblock for many at the moment.

John

CarrieKoch

Registered
QUOTE (JohnSoucie @ Nov 4 2009, 02:48 PM) Todor, you know I`m in.

Carrie...when you say "actively doing it" does that mean you have actually closed deals in Ontario? Which leads to the next question.....if so, have you solved the Ontario Legal/Forms part of it? Are you a recent grad like most of us or from the 2003 course?

John

I am doing the yellow letters, the ant farm, internet advertising. Haven`t found a good deal yet. My slowdown is waiting for PatLive and Yellow letters to get done.
I am a recent grad and also part of the Masters Program. Steve is my mentor. Right now I am looking for good wholesale deals as I have located some rehab buyers. Not so much the AFS stuff at this time.

Jeffrey2144

New Forum Member
Registered
QUOTE (TodorYordanov @ Nov 4 2009, 01:27 PM) I am thinking about creating a support group for Ontario REIN members that recently took Ron Legrand`s training in Edmonton.

You can count me in!!! But I think you already knew that.

mrlaframboise

REIN Member
QUOTE (JohnSoucie @ Nov 4 2009, 02:48 PM) Todor, you know I`m in.

John

Todor AKA Todd (LeGrand`s simplification) I am in and I concur with John Soucie that our biggest impairement in implementing QTRE at the moment is getting legal documents for Ontario.

With the current representation looks like audo or web conferencing is the way to go.

Thanks for the initiative!

manojsingh

Registered
Tod are you forming this group only with graduate of Ron,s seminar or all who are interested in his technique through his books and CDs.

Dejavu

Registered

If you are actively trying to make it work in Ontario and are interested in meeting and exchanging experiences email me your contact info and ideas.

Thanks,

Todor

[email protected]

Hi Todor,

its a great idea...count me in.

Vitaly

Top Bottom