Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Owner finance ad on Kijiji

tbarcier

Registered
Looks good! One thing is all the pictures are blurry except for the main one of the exterior.

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
QUOTE (tbarcier @ Oct 24 2009, 05:38 PM) Looks good! One thing is all the pictures are blurry except for the main one of the exterior.

Thanks - I punted one of the ensuite bathroom for that reason but did not check the rest - appreciate the feedback and will get it fixed!

Neill

marcp

Registered
Looks good, do let us know if it pulls in tenant/buyers. That`s the ultimate test, yes?

Looked at the pics.. Must be a windy place, I think I can see Saskatchewan from there.

Cheers.

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
QUOTE (marcp @ Oct 25 2009, 01:46 PM) Looks good, do let us know if it pulls in tenant/buyers. That`s the ultimate test, yes?

Looked at the pics.. Must be a windy place, I think I can see Saskatchewan from there.

Cheers.

HI Marc - thanks for the review - yes, you are correct! Waiting with baited breath right now to see results - 91 views of this thread here, and 165 views on Kijiji, so its not all REIN folk checking it out, lol.

Do you think I should pull the "over the fence" windy shot then?

The seller is a business partner and he has an idea what we are trying to achieve and today we met him and we have a verbal agreement (yes I know !) as to what it would look like - he is a gentleman that we can do business on a handshake with..... will get the forms filled out soon!

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
So, we were just getting ready to head off to bed and in our inbox:

Hello! The following is a reply to your "Owner Finance: No Bank Qualifying! Carstairs 25 min N of Airdrie" Ad on Kijiji:

With an email that began:
looking for a home in Carstairs.......

As Ron said "My heart went b-bp, b-bp, b-bp............."
A nibble!
We`ll see how the seller pre-screen goes...

Ya think I`m going to be able to go to sleep right away?

N

adsloan

REIN Member
QUOTE (neill @ Oct 25 2009, 09:56 PM) So, we were just getting ready to head off to bed and in our inbox:

Hello! The following is a reply to your "Owner Finance: No Bank Qualifying! Carstairs 25 min N of Airdrie" Ad on Kijiji:

With an email that began:
looking for a home in Carstairs.......

As Ron said "My heart went b-bp, b-bp, b-bp............."
A nibble!
We`ll see how the seller pre-screen goes...

Ya think I`m going to be able to go to sleep right away?

N

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
Hi Audrey and Doug - no text in your reply?

Good to talk to you today - appreciate your sage advice!

N

adsloan

REIN Member
QUOTE (neill @ Oct 25 2009, 10:31 PM) Hi Audrey and Doug - no text in your reply?

Good to talk to you today - appreciate your sage advice!

N

Hi Neill
The house looks great, will be looking forward to hearing how soon your tenant buyer takes possession!

Top Bottom