Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Potential QuickTurn property in Edmonton up for grabs

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
This property may have potential for a flip or for a fix, refinance, and rent. Unfortunately it is a "modular home" on a rented lot. (Owner called it a modular as said it's a regular house, but I suspect it could be a double-wide trailer.)

Owner claims after repaired value is $200k and he is willing to let it go for $100k. Built in 2003, nearly 1600 sf, 3 bed + 2 bath. Owner says it's in good condition except the carpets are showing their age and the addition (second family room) is not finished (needs some drywall, siding, painting, and for the hardwood to be installed). Has a new HWT and sewer and a large garage.

The property is located in Parkland Village and he owes $10k in lot fees, so the house will either need to be moved or the fees paid by August 19th.

I have not visited the property and have done no due diligence. I am not seeking a referral fee. I'd like to help these people out of a bind but I don't work with rented lots.

Financing cannot be taken over. Ideally this would be a cash deal, and must be finalized before August 19th or Parkland will take over.

If you are interested, please email me for the owner's contact details. [email protected]

Top Bottom