Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Probate Uncovered

therealpotentials

Registered
I got a call last night about the Probate Uncovered seminar that will be held Nov. 19-22 in Tampa, Florida. I was being asked if I needed assistance with hotel bookings and all.

I am aware that as part of getting into the Mastermind Mentoring Program is we could attend these events for free. When I said that I would not be able to make it, I was told that I would have to pay $500 transfer fee to another event which could be next year.

I didn`t sign-up for the event, myself...it just comes with the mentoring program.

Did anybody get this call from Probate Uncovered camp?

Should we be penalized for not going?

KevinMatwichuk

Registered
I just called them and got the same story. When we signed up I was led to believe that we could attend either the November Tampa course or the future Canadian event at a yet to be determined date. The lady I talked to was going to check into it further and get back to me.

We may need help from the REIN team on this one! Smells a bit like snake oil.

REINteam

Registered
Give me a day to get to the bottom of this. I can tell you this...you most certainly won`t be charged $500 for not coming to an event you didn`t sign up for. I`ll get back to you.

Regards,

Ray Reuter
Real Estate Investment Network

Top Bottom