REIN and Members Helped Me

RanjitPlaha

Registered
Sep 27, 2007
Guelph, ON
Hi, I wanted to share my small successes this past year.
I joined REIN in Nov 06, just over 1 year ago.
I was involved in real estate from 1985 to 1991 in building homes and then some minor rental stuff and my own retail business. I was just not seeming to get anywhere over the last 14 years, expect a decent income, that I had to grind for everyday.
style_emoticons

I decided to look at real estate again.
At the first REIN meeting in Nov.06, DON said something to the effect of-1>getting the bank as a partner and the owner keeping all of the increase in gain, 2> let someone else pay down your mortgage, 3>tax advantages of holding vs flipping, 4>REIN system of analysis....etc
style_emoticons

All of these things I had already know BUT never presented in the fashion he did.
Don and REIN made me take action from that day and got me off the fence that I was sitting on for so long.
style_emoticons

Since, taking action I have managed to buy 3 properties, 2 have closed: 1 is positive cash flow and the other will be soon as FLS rent out 1 more unit of the 3 remaining in this 4 unit building, and the 3rd closes in March08.
All are appreciating and in top 5 towns.
style_emoticons

I am so glad I saw REIN on the internet in summer of 06, kept coming back to the website for 5 months before I decided to join. I hope that other people that are sitting on the fence see or hear something at REIN or anyplace that will help them become better, more succesful in life.

I am so greatful to join such a fabulous group that has helped me to acheive some success.
I hope everyone has an amazing holiday season and best wishes for the upcoming year.
Thank-you all for taking time to talk with me and share your knowledge.
And, Oh, DOn said take a vacation at least 2 times a year, I`m going on a real vacation for the first time in a very long time in Jan 08. B)
Ranjit Plaha

GarthChapman

Registered
Aug 30, 2007
Hi Ranjit,
Nice to hear how REIN galvanized you to action, and about your successful results. Congratulations on taking the action and on the rewards you`ve earned!
Regards,