Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN Membership

grantala

Registered
Good Day,

After much analysis and reading I`m ready to become a member of REIN. I look forward to it helping me realize my goals.

I do have a question however! I did do some searching and didn`t find the answer so apologies if this is a repeat.

I understand that when you become a member you recieve the quickstart program and a few other packages.
When it comes to packages such as: Renovation Secrets, Joint-Venture Secretes, Mulit-family Information and the rest of the `library` of information, is that provided with membership? Or are those costs above and beyond the monthly fee?

Thanks for any info!

CarlaJohnson

Registered
I`m sure an administrator will further clarify this one, but yes, Quickstart is part of our membership. Members go for no added cost. The other information packages are extra. They are large, detailed packages and usually cost $997, but sometimes the information is fielded at REIN meeting first. For example, a couple of years ago, Russell Westcott spent several meetings presenting parts of his Joint Venture Secrets before the course was made public as a package. You will find the information shared at REIN meetings is rich and abundant. You will get far more than your money`s worth each month.

Just so you know, all the proceeds from Don`s books go to Habitat for Humanity.

I hope that helps.

Grant

Registered
Hi,

Packages such as Joint Venture secrets do cost extra on top of membership. However, the price is much less for members than non-members (often around half-price for members).

Like Carla mentioned, these topics are also discussed at the meetings. The packages are just assembled in an easy-to-use format, with all the information available in one place.

I would say that you should stick with Quickstart and membership for the beginning, and then if you feel like you need more information on something like Joint Ventures, then you could buy that package specifically. Otherwise, it`s a lot of information to absorb at once.

If you have more questions, you can call our office at 1-888-824-7346, and they can give a more detailed response.

neilds

Registered
At the Quickstart event in Toronto, I think Don made reference to a guarantee regarding the Renovation Secrets course which appears to be repeated on the website with a link whick doesnt clarify the guarantee (as shown below)
"Click here to read our BOLD
guarantee for your success"

Can anyone clarify whether the course comes with a satisfaction guarantee?
Thanks

Grant

Registered
All of our packages and courses come with a satisfaction guarantee.

Similar to what we promise for our Quickstart program, "We Guarantee That You Will Have All The Practical Hands-on Knowledge To Purchase At Least 1 Positive Cash Flow Investment Property Or You Will Receive An Immediate 100% Refund... No Questions Asked!"

For products that involve hard-copy materials, you can return the package for a full refund.

If you`d like more details on our guarantees, you can call our office at 1-888-824-7346.

Top Bottom