Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Remove New Topic Email

donksky

Registered
Hi-I changed all my topics tracking to "Do not email" but I still get emails when someone submits a post/new topic = I don`t want to get emails everytime someone posts a new topic - how can i remove/disable this?? Am also trying to paste a picture but system says it`s too big...?

Grant

Registered
Hi,

Thanks for your questions.

The best way to get rid of a tracked topic (subscription) is to go to your control panel (click on User CP in the top right corner of the forums).

Click on "View Topics" under "Subscriptions" in the left-hand menu.

Check the box(es) next to the topic(s) that you want to unsubscribe from.

Select "Unsubscribe" in the pop-down menu (it should be the default setting) and click "with selected".

You will be unsubscribed from the topic.

If you`ve already done this, check under "View Forums" and do the same thing.

As to your second question: there is a size limit for pictures that you are allowed to attach, if indeed you are trying to attach them. Basically, you will have to resize the picture on your computer first. You can use just about any imaging program for this. If you right-click on the image on your computer and click "Edit", you can use Microsoft Picture Manager (assuming it`s on your computer) to resize the pictures. Just click "Resize" on the right hand side.

I`m using Windows XP with Office 2003, so if you have anything different, then you may have to resort to Paint.

If you`re linking to a picture on the internet and it`s too big, you can always just provide a link.

If you`re still having troubles with the picture, I`ll need a few more specifics as to what you`re trying to do, such as what steps you are taking and where you are trying to post it.

Top Bottom