Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Request for Real Estate Lawyers in Edmonton that KNOWS Rent To Own

rvrivera

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for Real Estate Lawyers in Edmonton, AB who knows Rent To Own (R2O) to provide independent legal advice to R2O clients.

Barry McGuire is the trusted authority when it comes Rent To Own (R2O) contracts. I would love to have my client get their independent legal advice on R2O from him but there is a conflict because he is my lawyer as well.

R2O knowledge was underlined above because a real estate lawyer that is not familiar with R2O could kill a deal.

Thank you,

Raul

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Peter Semonick of Lovatt LLP has done quite a few RTO's. I know that he has his own template for lease-option agreements, but I have yet to review it because we already have great contracts based on Barry's templates. (We use both Lovatt and Ritchie Mill for our purchase and sale transactions.)

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
As we will be discussing Rent-To-Owns at the All-Day REIN Conference on the 19th, that also might be a good place to find the names of a few other RTO lawyers.

Have you asked Barry for a referal?

rvrivera

Registered
Thank you for your reply Sherilynn. I will get in touch with Peter next week.

rvrivera

Registered
Hi Don

Thanks for your feedback.

Barry gave me some referrals. However he wasn`t sure if they were ready to advise on rent to own, hence I posted this request.

I would love to come to the All Day Workshop - however I have signed up last December for another RTO summit in Kamloops scheduled for Jan 25 ` 27.

Thanks again

Raul

Top Bottom