Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ron LeGrand - Just the Beginning!

tonypeters

Registered
Chung,

If you implement "EFFECTIVE" marketing campaigns, the phone WILL ring! But as I have already pointed out, it`s one thing to get the phone to ring, but it is WHAT you DO with the leads that REALLY count! When the phone rings you will have many opportunities that WILL present themselves to you. That`s WHY it is so important to have as MANY tools in your real estate investing pouch as possible. Not EVERYTHING will be a fit for you. It`s kind of like trying to put a square peg into a round hole.

I have personally acquired MANY properties as a result of people "CALLING ME"! I keep some, I flip some to other investors and I flip some into my Lease To Own program. As you can see, by having more tools available, I have a BETTER opportunity to create a deal. This is one of the BIG reasons why I have, and I continue to acquire real estate without having to use my OWN CASH or qualifying for a mortgage at some BANK!

So the answer to your questions is simple; you shouldn`t limit yourself to picking just ONE strategy, you MUST implement them ALL!

I trust my feedback will be of help to you?

QUOTE (ctang @ Oct 26 2009, 08:47 AM) Thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts and advices. It`s helping me pave my stepping stones to true success.

As I`m new to RL`s Quickturn strategies and REIN`s Buy and Hold, I`m a little confused as to which one I should focus my efforts on. I want to implement both of these strategies but I feel some what overwhelmed even with a detailed plan/goals written out. Has anyone felt this way and what did you do to decide which method to focus on: Quickturn for today`s cashflow or buy and hold for future wealth? I know Ron had said to take care of today`s cashflow needs first before we try and create wealth for tomorrow...does that mean I should focus on implementing the Quickturn strategies first while educating myself on buy and holds? or implement/focus on buy and holds and educated self on Quickturn strategies like Tony suggested to Vince in the early posts.

Thanks,
Chung

ctang

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Oct 26 2009, 12:16 PM) Chung,If you implement "EFFECTIVE" marketing campaigns, the phone WILL ring! But as I have already pointed out, it`s one thing to get the phone to ring, but it is WHAT you DO with the leads that REALLY count! When the phone rings you will have many opportunities that WILL present themselves to you. That`s WHY it is so important to have as MANY tools in your real estate investing pouch as possible. Not EVERYTHING will be a fit for you. It`s kind of like trying to put a square peg into a round hole.
I have personally acquired MANY properties as a result of people "CALLING ME"! I keep some, I flip some to other investors and I flip some into my Lease To Own program. As you can see, by having more tools available, I have a BETTER opportunity to create a deal. This is one of the BIG reasons why I have, and I continue to acquire real estate without having to use my OWN CASH or qualifying for a mortgage at some BANK!

So the answer to your questions is simple; you shouldn`t limit yourself to picking just ONE strategy, you MUST implement them ALL!

I trust my feedback will be of help to you?

Yes, I see what you mean. I understand it`s not about learning a method over the other: Buy and Hold vs. Quickturn, but it`s to know both the methods of Buy And Hold AND
Quickturn and all it`s strategies. Thank You Tony.

In saying that what would you recommend as a starting point to get the ball rolling? For example, learn all
the possible strategies first
before I implement it OR could I learn just enough to allow me to take action? ...then learn more, and take more action (like your model)?

tonypeters

Registered
Chung, I would recommend that you familiarize yourself with all of Ron`s strategies by listening to the CD`s one more time, and by reviewing your seminar workbook and the notes that you made. You should also review the notes of someone that attended the event with you, as they may have picked up on something that you misssed. Once you have done this, you should ramp up your marketing machine and start to take ACTION! You will be truly amazed at some of the opportunities that will surface!
Education is important, but you can NEVER get good at anything unless you start to take ACTION! Will you have some disconnects? ABSOLUTELY! This is all part of the learning curve. If you don`t make ANY mistakes, you can`t improve! The key is to limit the number of mistakes by taking enough time to educate yourself first.

I wish all the very BEST!

QUOTE (ctang @ Oct 27 2009, 07:55 AM) Yes, I see what you mean. I understand it`s not about learning a method over the other: Buy and Hold vs. Quickturn, but it`s to know both the methods of Buy And Hold AND
Quickturn and all it`s strategies. Thank You Tony.

In saying that what would you recommend as a starting point to get the ball rolling? For example, learn all
the possible strategies first
before I implement it OR could I learn just enough to allow me to take action? ...then learn more, and take more action (like your model)?

ctang

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Oct 27 2009, 11:32 AM) Chung, I would recommend that you familiarize yourself with all of Ron`s strategies by listening to the CD`s one more time, and by reviewing your seminar workbook and the notes that you made. You should also review the notes of someone that attended the event with you, as they may have picked up on something that you misssed.

Once you have done this, you should ramp up your marketing machine and start to take ACTION! You will be truly amazed at some of the opportunities that will surface!

Education is important, but you can NEVER get good at anything unless you start to take ACTION! Will you have some disconnects? ABSOLUTELY! This is all part of the learning curve. If you don`t make ANY mistakes, you can`t improve! The key is to limit the number of mistakes by taking enough time to educate yourself first.

I wish all the very BEST!

Hi Tony,

What I needed was to hear what I was thinking from a Pro like you so Thank You.

Chung

ZanderRobertson

Registered
Yes, your words are ringing truer and truer with each passing day Tony. Thanks for taking the time to offer your knowledge to your fellow REIN members.

Also, I look forward to your seminar in early November. For all you who don`t know, Tony does his own RE training business and has a seminar upcoming in Early November. Unfortunately it conflicts with ACRE in Calgary, so I had to make a choice. I am going to be joining Tony at his seminar to learn more about the kinds of strategies he uses.

Zander

PS. No, I wasn`t paid by Tony to plug his course!!!!

KarinHenderson

Registered
Thank you, Tony. I too looked for you to thank you for your insight before the event. [/size] I want to thank Don & Russell and the REIN team for putting this course on. I had heard of Ron before, but chose to study other works first..to my regret. This should have been my first choice (with the Quickstart course being the second) and then build on my actual experiences! I found the bootcamp (what an appropriate name!!) to be particularly helpful in several aspects: 1) I have been getting conflicting advice re incorporating. Here I was exposed to the thinking behind the advice and that was extremely helpful. Don & Russell, thank you for your input.2) I now have a step by step plan to follow (at least until I get some positive results). I have taken many real estate courses and read every book I can lay my hands on, yet did nothing..3) the bootcamp only focused on two aspects (ugly & pretty houses) and then gave a lot of details on only a few ways to handle them..so for me it was very specific and pinpointed what I had to learn and to do. 4) the entire session was based on Canadian "content", meaning how we could apply this here. I really appreciated Ron`s frequent comments that many of the strategies he taught were not very different from American concepts. That makes it easier for me to relate to the American courses I have bought.5) I made a commitment to myself to do this as a business: so I have set aside time daily to "run it" like a business. I now start my day with two hours to do what needs doing..6) What I learned here I can use in my other "lives" as well. 7) I also realized I need to seek out and listen to people who know a lot more than I do and who have done what I want to do. That is very enlightening, freeing, and definitive! It was a true pleasure to be around so many positive "financial freedom seekers"! How refreshing to be greeted with smiles and support as I asked for help! Karin.
_________________________________________________ Karin Henderson, British Columbia, Canada
604 463 8666 [email protected]

tonypeters

Registered
Zander, I am happy to hear that my contribution to REIN is of value to you and others, and I thank you for your kind words. I look forward to sharing my creative real estate investing strategies with you on November 7th and 8th at my workshop.

QUOTE (ZanderRobertson @ Oct 27 2009, 11:42 AM) Yes, your words are ringing truer and truer with each passing day Tony. Thanks for taking the time to offer your knowledge to your fellow REIN members.

Also, I look forward to your seminar in early November. For all you who don`t know, Tony does his own RE training business and has a seminar upcoming in Early November. Unfortunately it conflicts with ACRE in Calgary, so I had to make a choice. I am going to be joining Tony at his seminar to learn more about the kinds of strategies he uses.

Zander

PS. No, I wasn`t paid by Tony to plug his course!!!!

tonypeters

Registered
Karin, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Without this type of feedback, this forum would not be what it is. I have been implementing "Quick Turn" real estate strategies along with my "Buy & Hold" real estate for many years, and with this topic being so hot, I figured it was one of the best ways for me to give back to fellow REIN members.
Enjoy the Journey!

QUOTE (KarinHenderson @ Oct 27 2009, 01:00 PM) Thank you, Tony. I too looked for you to thank you for your insight before the event. [/size] I want to thank Don & Russell and the REIN team for putting this course on. I had heard of Ron before, but chose to study other works first..to my regret. This should have been my first choice (with the Quickstart course being the second) and then build on my actual experiences! I found the bootcamp (what an appropriate name!!) to be particularly helpful in several aspects: 1) I have been getting conflicting advice re incorporating. Here I was exposed to the thinking behind the advice and that was extremely helpful. Don & Russell, thank you for your input.2) I now have a step by step plan to follow (at least until I get some positive results). I have taken many real estate courses and read every book I can lay my hands on, yet did nothing..3) the bootcamp only focused on two aspects (ugly & pretty houses) and then gave a lot of details on only a few ways to handle them..so for me it was very specific and pinpointed what I had to learn and to do. 4) the entire session was based on Canadian "content", meaning how we could apply this here. I really appreciated Ron`s frequent comments that many of the strategies he taught were not very different from American concepts. That makes it easier for me to relate to the American courses I have bought.5) I made a commitment to myself to do this as a business: so I have set aside time daily to "run it" like a business. I now start my day with two hours to do what needs doing..6) What I learned here I can use in my other "lives" as well. 7) I also realized I need to seek out and listen to people who know a lot more than I do and who have done what I want to do. That is very enlightening, freeing, and definitive! It was a true pleasure to be around so many positive "financial freedom seekers"! How refreshing to be greeted with smiles and support as I asked for help! Karin.
_________________________________________________ Karin Henderson, British Columbia, Canada
604 463 8666 [email protected]

Top Bottom