Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

RONA Price List

kenlwilson

Registered
REIN members, for those of you that use the Rona discount card there is something you should be very aware when seeking the optimum discount.

First of all for those of you that know the Rona system you may or may not have noticed that the price on the Rona download discount sheet did not match with what was on their system. I met with the Rona team at Macleod and this has now been rectified.

Secondly when you are purchasing the items from the Rona list you MUST go to the commercial desk or checkout and ask them to pull up the REIN number under SODA!!!! This is VERY important for us to get the discount per the sheet. If you even go to the commercial desk and just give your REIN Rona card and you have selected items off the sheet you WON`T get the discount, it must be purchased under their system called SODA.

Finally I also met with the Rona Commercial management to add to the list as there are many items missing when it comes to a full renovation on a suite or home. Stay tuned for the Rona folks to update this list with more items that will support our real estate business needs.

Best regards,

Ken Wilson

NorthernAlex

Registered
What discount does Rona offer to REIN Members? I am getting roundabout 15% and free delivery (Drywall aso).

egattar

Registered
QUOTE (kenlwilson @ Mar 25 2009, 05:29 PM) REIN members, for those of you that use the Rona discount card there is something you should be very aware when seeking the optimum discount.

First of all for those of you that know the Rona system you may or may not have noticed that the price on the Rona download discount sheet did not match with what was on their system. I met with the Rona team at Macleod and this has now been rectified.

Secondly when you are purchasing the items from the Rona list you MUST go to the commercial desk or checkout and ask them to pull up the REIN number under SODA!!!! This is VERY important for us to get the discount per the sheet. If you even go to the commercial desk and just give your REIN Rona card and you have selected items off the sheet you WON`T get the discount, it must be purchased under their system called SODA.

Finally I also met with the Rona Commercial management to add to the list as there are many items missing when it comes to a full renovation on a suite or home. Stay tuned for the Rona folks to update this list with more items that will support our real estate business needs.

Best regards,

Ken Wilson

Al Verwey

Registered
REIN members, for those of you that use the Rona discount card there is something you should be very aware when seeking the optimum discount.

Best regards,

Ken Wilson
Any update on this old post?

Top Bottom