Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Seeking down payment for Executive Suites!

Architectus

Registered
Hello,

I`m looking for a JV partner who would provide a down payment, roughly around $20,000 - $50,000 (the more - the lower would be interest rate - seller financing is available on all three deals).

I have come across three 2-bedroom fully renovated condos (1 in Bridgeland and 2 in Shaganappi on 17th Ave SW in Calgary) which are being sold by a very motivated seller - moving to Vernon BC. Two of them on 17th ave come fully furnished as executive suites, and I`m planning to furnish the one in Bridgeland to make it into an executive suite as well. One of the suites was previously rented at $3100, and this is the rent I would be asking for.

I have met with the seller already and she provided me with all the details. She is willing to do a seller financing on all three condos. All three properties are positive cash flows.

If you are interested, I will provide you all the details and numbers. Please email me at [email protected] or phone me at 403-585-9446.

Thank you,
Anna

Top Bottom