Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sort order on a post?

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
I used to have the most recent comment of a post on TOP. Now the new sites has the original post on TOP, how do I change the SORT ORDER? I want to see the most recent comment first.

Harjit

IT Dude
Staff member
REIN Member
Currently a User is only able to sort posts on the Thread level, by clicking the Last Message Arrow, however there is a option to go to the first unread post of a topic by clicking the Go to First Unread located underneath the title:

firstunread.jpg

Alvaro Sanchez

Ottawa-Gatineau Investor
Registered
I am talking about sorting the comments on a given post not to list all postings on a category. When viewing a post and its comments, I prefer to list the most recent comments on the top vs having to page down from the original post to the end (newest). In most decent online forums this is a user preference setting (plus we used to have this functionality on the old one). Having the "go to first unread" might be nice but now I have to do one more click to achieve the same? Perhaps, you should enable both user preference thread display and new go to unread.

Harjit

IT Dude
Staff member
REIN Member
Alvaro, the Current forum does not have this option to be turned on or off. However you make get to the last post by clicking on the timestamp.

timestamp.jpg

Top Bottom