Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Staging in Calgary area

sheenat

Registered
logo.gif
Exquisite Staging

My name is Sheena, and I am new to the forum, but been investing in the Calgary market for about 3 years now. When it came time to sell my properties, I wanted to stage the house to make a fresh, modern feel to attract buyers. It worked, I sold in little time, with almost a full asking price! From then, I went on buying more properties, and staging them as well. My realtor asked if I could also stage his investment properties as well. It snowballed from there, and now I am investing, as well as staging other houses to help other sell quicker and for closer to their asking price. If you need any staging for your investment house that you are trying to sell, have a look at my website: http://www.exquisitestaging.ca for more information. There are some great pictures in the gallery section of the website which shows my investment properties as well. Feel free to contact me via email at Sheena T or phone at (403) 616-2003.

Top Bottom