Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

THERE HAVE TO BE MORE BC REALTORS OUT THERE

gkeary

Registered
Hi everyone,

I`ve just spent a ton of time searching the REIN site for BC realtors who are REIN savy. A while ago Miguel posed this same question and only Mitch from NE BC responded.

Here are a couple of other ideas. Brent Roberts has presented at REIN before as an investor friendly agent. Not sure which company he works with but he can be googled.

I also did a google search and turned up a couple of realtors who claim to either work exclusively with investors or specialize in foreclosures etc.

I`m still exploring those leads and will pass on any good ones.

The other possibility is to pick an experienced realtor you like and "train" them if they`re open to it. I always point out that being involved with REIN is a wonderful opportunity for real estate agents.

Anyone want to throw out any other ideas?

I hope this helped a bit.

Cheers Gail

Dunga

Registered
Brent Roberts is a great realtor and long time REIN member. He works out of Surrey / Langley in the Lower Mainland, has his own Royal LePage brokerage, and his team did a fantastic job selling our house just over 2 years ago.

His office number is 604-585-7653 (800-220-0202) and email is [email protected]

Top Bottom