Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Two suggestions

xiangwu

REIN Member
I would like to make two suggestions about REMA software.

1. The first page is empty completely and the functional buttons on the tool bar have no obvious relationship with each other. Why not make a work flow diagram like QuickBooks`s first page so it makes logical sense to guide the user though the real estate investing process.

2. The backup function is very dangerous right now because it backs the data up to the same directory, as an IT guy, I understand that I need go to the directory of REMA and copy the backup file to other place for storage/recovery but the regualer users won`t. It is better to have an option to store the first to other directory via File/Open dialouge box.

Take a look at the interface of QuickBooks, I think you get an idea about my suggestion.

In general, it is very good software.

Thank you.

GarthChapman

Registered
Hi Xiangwu,
We are currently working on both of your ideas and will soon post them on this Forum and into the download links of both the Full Program and the Update found on our website at www.remacanada.ca

1. We have created a couple of charts, with input from Mark Garrett and Arden Dalik. We`ll take a look at Quickbooks version of this before we finalize the flowcharts.

2. We are working on creating within the upcoming new install routine the ability for the User to select the location for the backup files.

Glad you like the software.
Garth

Top Bottom