Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wanted! Painter / Renovator in Calgary

TonyGomes

Registered
I own a vacant rental property in Calgary NE and live in Ontario. I`m looking for a good painter / renovator and a broadloom & hardwood floor installer / supplier. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks, Tony

GSI

REIN Member
QUOTE (TonyGomes @ Mar 13 2008, 05:27 PM)
I own a vacant rental property in Calgary NE and live in Ontario. I'm looking for a good painter / renovator and a broadloom & hardwood floor installer / supplier. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks, Tony

Hi Tony,

You could try master REIN renovator Michael Short who is based in Calgary. I'm not sure of his schedule, but he can do the job or suggest someone who can if he's busy.

Look for him in the members section his name: mrshort

Hope that helps,

Todd-

UTCVenturesLtd

Registered
QUOTE (TonyGomes @ Mar 13 2008, 05:27 PM)
I own a vacant rental property in Calgary NE and live in Ontario. I'm looking for a good painter / renovator and a broadloom & hardwood floor installer / supplier. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thanks, Tony

My partner is a renovator and now a builder. I am joint ventured on a new cabin flip currently with him and one other investor. http://ca.geocities.com/utcventures/lakelot.html He also lives in the NE of Calgary. [email protected] Garth. His prices are competitive!

Dean

[email protected]

TonyGomes

Registered
QUOTE (GSI @ Mar 19 2008, 08:22 AM)
Hi Tony,

You could try master REIN renovator Michael Short who is based in Calgary. I'm not sure of his schedule, but he can do the job or suggest someone who can if he's busy.

Look for him in the members section his name: mrshort

Hope that helps,

Todd-

Todd, Thanks!

Top Bottom