Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Website Designer Needed!

Kim780

Registered
Can anyone recommend a good, real estate savvy website designer? I am located in Edmonton. Thanks in advance!

Kim780

Registered
Hi Gary.

I started doing my own website on citymax.com, but found I just don't have time to complete it! I don't know a lot about it, so I'm assuming I'm looking for HTML. I have a rent-to-own company in the Edmonton area that, with help from my team, I basically run myself. I've been very busy and I am all too aware that I am missing out on opportunities because I don't have my website up and running. Not to mention the lack of credibility when asked for my website, and I have to say it's not completed yet.

I guess I am looking for a designer at this point, who can easily understand the terms I use and the message I want to put out, and run with it. Haven't ventured here yet, so I don't really know what kind of help, and to what degree, is out there! So, basically, I don't really know exactly what I'm looking for lol!! If you have a suggestion of where to start, I would appreciate that. Thanks.

Kim

GaryMcGowan

Registered
Hi Kim,

Sounds like you may need a little a direction. We can offer a complete business branding complete with Logo design, business card, letter head and website creation. Send me an email of you want to chat further.

Here is my rent to own site in Toronto that is in need of an update although is converts very well. It ranks on the first page of Google in Ontario for keywords "rent to own".

[email protected]

Top Bottom