Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Website help

RebeccaBryan

Registered
Well I am finally developing my website. I`m looking for infomation specifically on Edmonton that I can link to my website that would specifically help with attracting investors. Also I`m specifically looking for the Edmonton housing price increases percentages over the last 45 years. Where do I find that? I know it`s on this website and I tried to search it but had no luck.

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (RebeccaBryan @ Nov 22 2009, 12:45 PM) Well I am finally developing my website. I`m looking for infomation specifically on Edmonton that I can link to my website that would specifically help with attracting investors. Also I`m specifically looking for the Edmonton housing price increases percentages over the last 45 years. Where do I find that? I know it`s on this website and I tried to search it but had no luck.

I did a post with Edmonton prices since 1962. If you need more detail, I have some spreadsheets I can send you, or the EREB/CMHC folks are quite helpful.

RebeccaBryan

Registered
QUOTE (ChrisDavies @ Nov 22 2009, 02:05 PM) I did a post with Edmonton prices since 1962. If you need more detail, I have some spreadsheets I can send you, or the EREB/CMHC folks are quite helpful.

Awesome Chris, I hope it`s OK if I use that chart on my website. And I`ll likely check out your website for ideas if that`s OK with you?

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (RebeccaBryan @ Nov 22 2009, 12:45 PM)
Well I am finally developing my website. I'm looking for infomation specifically on Edmonton that I can link to my website that would specifically help with attracting investors. Also I'm specifically looking for the Edmonton housing price increases percentages over the last 45 years. Where do I find that? I know it's on this website and I tried to search it but had no luck.

quite a few reports here: http://www.prestprop.com/ab.html

50 Year house price view: http://myreinspace.com/rein_members_only/Members-Only_Discussion/81-6621-50_Year_Calgary_House_Price_View.html

greghead

REIN Member
QUOTE (RebeccaBryan @ Nov 22 2009, 12:45 PM) Well I am finally developing my website. I`m looking for infomation specifically on Edmonton that I can link to my website that would specifically help with attracting investors. Also I`m specifically looking for the Edmonton housing price increases percentages over the last 45 years. Where do I find that? I know it`s on this website and I tried to search it but had no luck.

Hi Rebecca, here is a report that Christine and I created for Edmonton a couple years ago. It may provide you with some ideas.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/myzytgbmyzz/Edmonton Report.pdf

All the best,

Greg.

RebeccaBryan

Registered
Hey thanks Thomas and Greg, Rein members rock when it comes to helping each other succeed!! Greatly appreciated!!

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (RebeccaBryan @ Nov 22 2009, 01:11 PM) Awesome Chris, I hope it`s OK if I use that chart on my website. And I`ll likely check out your website for ideas if that`s OK with you?

You`re more than welcome. If you check the legal tab, you`ll see that just about everything on my site is creative commons licensed. You`re free to use it in it`s original form, as long as you credit me with a link.

RebeccaBryan

Registered
QUOTE (ChrisDavies @ Nov 23 2009, 05:12 AM) You`re more than welcome. If you check the legal tab, you`ll see that just about everything on my site is creative commons licensed. You`re free to use it in it`s original form, as long as you credit me with a link.

Chris, Thankyou and I will certainly credit you with a link!! :)

Top Bottom