Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What`s behind the curtain on current events?

GlennLasiuta

Registered
Hello all! This is my very first post, so I apologize if I put this in the wrong forum and such.

With a worldwide recession stemming from the US credit / liquidity crises and China`s rising price inflation which, supposedly, will lead to China`s recession on the horizon, what do you feel is the best play on real estate here in central Alberta? Buy and hold? Or just hold?

Some are suggesting we are on the precipice of a serious worldwide economic recession or worse.

Another issue arising in the news is a coming Canadian federal election that will be played out as a fight over oil. Alberta`s oil. The big bad rich oil barons, versus the rest of Canada, with Alberta sold out just as we were in the early eighties through one form of government interaction or another.

I would be really interested in starting a discussion on how these events are possibly going to affect our local economy, namely the Central Alberta Corridor. What is truly behind this curtain?

BMironov

Registered
Hi Glennith,

QUOTE I would be really interested in starting a discussion on how these events are possibly going to affect our local economy, namely the Central Alberta Corridor. What is truly behind this curtain?

I think, the best answer for you question would be revealed on one of the coming REIN workshops on Sep 18 and 19 (Calgary or Edmonton) when Don will introduce fresh copy of "What`s behind the curtain".

Many agree that the best strategy in Real Estate investing is "buy and hold" (with some variations like "buy-fix-hold"). Wealth comes with time. You are lucky to be so close to real "Fast track" to wealth that exists now in Alberta.

Happy investing

Top Bottom