Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hamilton Mastermind Meeting

moneytree

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Apr 22 2010, 05:21 PM) Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd[/sup] Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

Meeting Date/Time-7p.m , 2nd of May.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hey,

Hopefully you all attended the recent Hamilton Economic Summit. Heard it was great... connecting businesses, investors and government.

I have now been invited to speak at the Hamilton Apartment Association in October (I believe they are opening it to the public as well). Looking forward to sharing our latest findings and answering questions.

Plus we`re hoping to add Hamilton to our annual REIN Field trip in early October.

It is True, Hamilton has the potential of a strong economic future.... if everyone pulls together as a city, rather than `protect their private interests. If done correctly, this transition of a city can become a case study for others.

Go Get `Em Hamilton!

davidajones

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Apr 22 2010, 03:21 PM) Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd[/sup] Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

davidajones

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Apr 22 2010, 03:21 PM) Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd[/sup] Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

Hi, I would love to be added to the mailing list re the meeting. thank you.

[email protected]

rickymehra

Registered
Pls add me to the invite list: [email protected]

Thanks

QUOTE (manojsingh @ Apr 22 2010, 03:21 PM)
Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd[/sup] Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (nguyento2468 @ Aug 28 2010, 06:55 PM) Hi Manoj,

I am Tommy a new investor. I am very interested in your meetings. Please add me to your list [email protected]

Thanks

Tommy

Hi Tommy,

I will ask Manoj and Kevin Boughen to add you to the list.

Best Regards,
Neil.

manojsingh

Registered
Just a quick reminder for all my fellow mastermind group members, that we are meeting on 7th of Nov 7 pm (Williams Coffeee pub in Burlington 403 and Appleby). Please send your email address if you have not received the invitation email from Kevin Boughen.

rickymehra

Registered
Hi Manoj - Pls have me added to the invite list: [email protected]

Thanks,
Ricky

QUOTE (manojsingh @ Oct 26 2010, 11:29 AM) Just a quick reminder for all my fellow mastermind group members, that we are meeting on 7th of Nov 7 pm (Williams Coffeee pub in Burlington 403 and Appleby). Please send your email address if you have not received the invitation email from Kevin Boughen.

manojsingh

Registered
Hi Ricky,
You are more than welcome. I already send you the invitation.Thanks

anamendez

REIN Member
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Apr 22 2010, 03:21 PM)
Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind Group meeting. Once in a month (2[sup]nd[/sup] Sunday after REIN workshop) Hamilton investor meet at Williams Coffee Pub (7pm), Burlington (403 & Appleby). 90% of the members are REIN members. We discuss and share our thoughts. You will learn a lot. This is the best place to organize your team. Please send your email address so that we can include in our invitation list.

could you let me know if you still doing the meetings, I would like to be notify . My email is [email protected]. I am investing in Hamilton, and a member or REIN.

Thank you,

Ana Mendez

manojsingh

Registered
Hi Ana,
We are having our meeting pn 7th of Nov. I will send you invitation email.Thanks

QUOTE (anamendez @ Nov 3 2010, 04:53 PM) could you let me know if you still doing the meetings, I would like to be notify . My email is [email protected]. I am investing in Hamilton, and a member or REIN.

Thank you,

Ana Mendez

JohnnyH

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Nov 3 2010, 11:04 PM) Hi Ana,
We are having our meeting pn 7th of Nov. I will send you invitation email.Thanks

Good day,

Unfortunately I have learned of this group to late to attend the November 7th, 2010 meeting. I would be very interested in attending future meetings. Please add me to the invitation list. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Thank you for your assistance.

Top Bottom