Handyman in Edmonton? (The perennial question...)

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings.

I made the mistake of recommending my contractor to too many people, and now I can't nail him down for any jobs, big or small.

The job I really need done right away is something that could be done by either a good handyman or a contractor with some space to fill.

We have a cracked door frame that needs some repair and reinforcement. If a completely new frame is the best way to go, so be it.

All referrals would be appreciated.

cagoodrow

Registered
Sherilynn,

I feel it's only fitting I give you some names as I'm one of the people you recommended your contractor to...

A friend of mine used Mike van Butselaar with The Reno Twins and had lots of good things to say about the quality of work. I had called him for some work, but timing didn't work out: he seems really good and was quick to return my call. 780-887-0279

Best of luck,

Chris Goodrow

kfort

Registered
I have a realtor friend there who is very handy. He has fully developed a few basements /bathrooms now, I'll check with him to see if he minds my passing along his info.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Well, I liked the Reno Twins philosophy, but they are out of the country for January and then I am gone in February.

Any others?

cagoodrow

Registered
I have a couple more names that were recommended to me through REIN and through friends. I haven't worked with any of them, so I can't comment on their availability.

Wayne @ Meridian Construction 780-298-2346

Sean Knudsen @ ASK Renovations (I was never given a # for him)

-Chris

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Thanks, Chris.

We now have the door sorted, but I have some other projects that I will be contacting people about in March.