Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Handyman in Edmonton? (The perennial question...)

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings.

I made the mistake of recommending my contractor to too many people, and now I can't nail him down for any jobs, big or small.

The job I really need done right away is something that could be done by either a good handyman or a contractor with some space to fill.

We have a cracked door frame that needs some repair and reinforcement. If a completely new frame is the best way to go, so be it.

All referrals would be appreciated.

cagoodrow

Registered
Sherilynn,

I feel it's only fitting I give you some names as I'm one of the people you recommended your contractor to...

A friend of mine used Mike van Butselaar with The Reno Twins and had lots of good things to say about the quality of work. I had called him for some work, but timing didn't work out: he seems really good and was quick to return my call. 780-887-0279

Best of luck,

Chris Goodrow

kfort

Registered
I have a realtor friend there who is very handy. He has fully developed a few basements /bathrooms now, I'll check with him to see if he minds my passing along his info.

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Well, I liked the Reno Twins philosophy, but they are out of the country for January and then I am gone in February.

Any others?

cagoodrow

Registered
I have a couple more names that were recommended to me through REIN and through friends. I haven't worked with any of them, so I can't comment on their availability.

Wayne @ Meridian Construction 780-298-2346

Sean Knudsen @ ASK Renovations (I was never given a # for him)

-Chris

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Thanks, Chris.

We now have the door sorted, but I have some other projects that I will be contacting people about in March.

Top Bottom