Looking for Prince Albert Realtors, Accountant, Lawyer

LoganCallele

Registered
Hi, my name is Logan Callele. I am a new REIN member living in Prince Albert Saskatchewan. I have zero prior real estate investing experience, but am trying to follow the steps outlined in Don Campbell`s book to start my journey. As such I am wondering if anyone can give me any referrals of realtors/lawyers/accountants/bankers in the Prince Albert area? I realize that P.A. is a small city so even if you can recomend some people from Saskatoon (only an hours drive away) that would be great. Thank you for your help.

Logan Callele

P.S. I thought I would share a favourite quote of mine from John Wooden: "Be quick, but don`t hurry." This is what I found so right about the ideas presented in Don`s book, teaching you how to be prepared to move quickly on a deal, but not to hurry so that you forget a step in the system or what your ultimate goal (personal belize) is.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Logan,

Great quote!

I highly recommend that you don`t choose your accountant based on geography... choose them based on investment real estate experience. You will find many great ones on this site (check out the REIN Members` Resource directory) or click through to the Accounting "Ask the Expert" forum to see some of the other discussions going on with this important topic.

Welcome aboard and I can`t wait to see your success stories.