Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Prince Albert Realtors, Accountant, Lawyer

LoganCallele

Registered
Hi, my name is Logan Callele. I am a new REIN member living in Prince Albert Saskatchewan. I have zero prior real estate investing experience, but am trying to follow the steps outlined in Don Campbell`s book to start my journey. As such I am wondering if anyone can give me any referrals of realtors/lawyers/accountants/bankers in the Prince Albert area? I realize that P.A. is a small city so even if you can recomend some people from Saskatoon (only an hours drive away) that would be great. Thank you for your help.

Logan Callele

P.S. I thought I would share a favourite quote of mine from John Wooden: "Be quick, but don`t hurry." This is what I found so right about the ideas presented in Don`s book, teaching you how to be prepared to move quickly on a deal, but not to hurry so that you forget a step in the system or what your ultimate goal (personal belize) is.

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Hi Logan,

Great quote!

I highly recommend that you don`t choose your accountant based on geography... choose them based on investment real estate experience. You will find many great ones on this site (check out the REIN Members` Resource directory) or click through to the Accounting "Ask the Expert" forum to see some of the other discussions going on with this important topic.

Welcome aboard and I can`t wait to see your success stories.

Top Bottom