Need furnished apartments for rent

scottthrasher

New Forum Member
Registered
Mar 31, 2016
Hi all, I am Scott from Alberta. I am going to establish my company branch in Toronto. By the next week I am coming to Downtown Toronto. I have some document works there. I think it will take around one month to clear all paper works. So it is important to reserve some furnished apartment soon. When I visited Toronto last time, I used to stay in the apartment of MAC Furnished Residences Inc. Toronto. But if I didn't get their service, I need a backup option. Tell me some other best companies which provide furnished apartment in Toronto. Thank you.

RentGera

New Forum Member
Registered
Apr 28, 2016
Hi all, I am Scott from Alberta. I am going to establish my company branch in Toronto. By the next week I am coming to Downtown Toronto. I have some document works there. I think it will take around one month to clear all paper works. So it is important to reserve some furnished apartment soon. When I visited Toronto last time, I used to stay in the apartment of MAC Furnished Residences Inc. Toronto. But if I didn't get their service, I need a backup option. Tell me some other best companies which provide furnished apartment in Toronto. Thank you.
Looking for the same, anyone?