Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need furnished apartments for rent

scottthrasher

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi all, I am Scott from Alberta. I am going to establish my company branch in Toronto. By the next week I am coming to Downtown Toronto. I have some document works there. I think it will take around one month to clear all paper works. So it is important to reserve some furnished apartment soon. When I visited Toronto last time, I used to stay in the apartment of MAC Furnished Residences Inc. Toronto. But if I didn't get their service, I need a backup option. Tell me some other best companies which provide furnished apartment in Toronto. Thank you.

RentGera

New Forum Member
Registered
Hi all, I am Scott from Alberta. I am going to establish my company branch in Toronto. By the next week I am coming to Downtown Toronto. I have some document works there. I think it will take around one month to clear all paper works. So it is important to reserve some furnished apartment soon. When I visited Toronto last time, I used to stay in the apartment of MAC Furnished Residences Inc. Toronto. But if I didn't get their service, I need a backup option. Tell me some other best companies which provide furnished apartment in Toronto. Thank you.
Looking for the same, anyone?

Top Bottom