Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Quick-Turn Seller Pre-screening Tips

TerryKruse

Registered
QUOTE (tbarcier @ Oct 23 2009, 05:08 PM) Can I jump on this band wagon?

Hi Tony,

Would you mind forwarding a copy of the scripts to me also?
[email protected]

I appreciate your time.

Thank you in advance,
Terry

tonypeters

Registered
I have taken care of your request Nikzad.

QUOTE (UrbanDwellings @ Oct 23 2009, 12:52 AM) please add me to the growing list of people who would appreciate a copy of your script

[email protected]

thanks in advance

tonypeters

Registered
Absolutely Thomas! If you could please send me an e-mail request I would be happy to forward you copies of both scripts I use. You can e-mail me @ [email protected]

QUOTE (tbarcier @ Oct 23 2009, 05:08 PM) Can I jump on this band wagon?

tonypeters

Registered
I have taken care of this request for you Terry. Good Luck!

QUOTE (TerryKruse @ Oct 24 2009, 08:43 AM) Hi Tony,

Would you mind forwarding a copy of the scripts to me also?
[email protected]

I appreciate your time.

Thank you in advance,
Terry

MKBridge

REIN Member
Tony:

You have been very helpful on the quickturn subject. I thank you for all the advise you have given on the subject. Could I please too impose on you to send me the script. [email protected]
Thanks for your time, Kathi

tonypeters

Registered
Hey Kathi, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

QUOTE (MKBridge @ Oct 24 2009, 06:50 PM) Tony:

You have been very helpful on the quickturn subject. I thank you for all the advise you have given on the subject. Could I please too impose on you to send me the script. [email protected]
Thanks for your time, Kathi

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (tonypeters @ Oct 25 2009, 11:25 AM) Hey Kathi, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Could please have one as well?
Many thanks.

Ian

JanBowler

Registered
Hi Tony

I`d also be grateful for a copy of your scripts. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thank you! I also appreciated your response to the RLG bootcamp about taking time to consolidate, understand, re-listen to, etc all the contents of the course. This is what we are doing - action bit by bit. I know some jump in a lot faster but for us this approach seems best.

David

tonypeters

Registered
Ian, If you could please provide me with your e-mail address by initiating contact with me at Could please have one as well?
Many thanks.

Ian

tonypeters

Registered
David, I am glad to hear that you are taking the necessary time to plan your next steps. By doing so, you will most certainly set yourself up for success! As Ron LeGrand would say...How do you think I know this? I will forward copies of my "Buying Lead Sheet Scripts" to you under seperate e-mail.

QUOTE (DavidB @ Oct 25 2009, 02:57 PM) Hi Tony

I`d also be grateful for a copy of your scripts. My e-mail is [email protected].

Thank you! I also appreciated your response to the RLG bootcamp about taking time to consolidate, understand, re-listen to, etc all the contents of the course. This is what we are doing - action bit by bit. I know some jump in a lot faster but for us this approach seems best.

David

tonypeters

Registered
Vanessa, I will take care of this for you. Please keep an eye on your e-mail inbox. QUOTE (VanessaKirschner @ Oct 24 2009, 01:12 AM) Hi Tony,

How are you? Hope all is well.

Can I also have copies of the scripts too please and thank you?

Here is my email [email protected]

Warm regards,

Vanessa

tonypeters

Registered
Gedeon, I have taken care of your request. Please check your (e-mail) inbox. Please let me know if you have any questions?

QUOTE (GedeonEmbaye @ Oct 26 2009, 08:58 PM) Hi Tony,

I`d would be very grateful for a copy of your scripts. My email address is [email protected].

Thanks
Gedeon

JohnSoucie

REIN Member
Hi Tony;

I too would appreciate a copy of your scripts..... [email protected]

Your public guidance and helpfull reponses to all the newbies out there is truly inspiring.

Thanks;
John Soucie

tonypeters

Registered
Brian, I have taken care of your request for you. Please check your (e-mail) inbox. Please let me know if you have any questions?

QUOTE (BrianWR @ Oct 27 2009, 12:41 PM) Hi Tony,

One more please to [email protected].

Thank you for your generous offering.

Brian

Top Bottom