Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

REIN Speak Almost $2000 ?

TangoWhiskey

Registered
I've talked to many people now about the various real estate models for generating revenue. Once one learns how to invest one's own money, then you learn how to raise money from others. That money pushes the track record along. The next step is figuring out how to get others to pay you to learn. Nothing wrong with it, just another business, and you've got something to share.

Personally I always thought the real benefit of having all these students you're mentoring for $$$ is that you can buy deals off them for super cheap.

In fact, a guy who I know in the US who along with his partner is building their own educational outfit (courses, coaching, Vegas bootcamps, the works) told me the other day that most people will always be buyers and not take action. In fact, he said that another guy also running an educational program once sent out blank CD's to see if anyone called to ask to get the proper one. Only one did.

Lots of educational programs out there. REIN is great value.

hassan88

Registered
[quote user=TangoWhiskey]I've talked to many people now about the various real estate models for generating revenue. Once one learns how to invest one's own money, then you learn how to raise money from others. That money pushes the track record along. The next step is figuring out how to get others to pay you to learn. Nothing wrong with it, just another business, and you've got something to share.

Personally I always thought the real benefit of having all these students you're mentoring for $$$ is that you can buy deals off them for super cheap.

In fact, a guy who I know in the US who along with his partner is building their own educational outfit (courses, coaching, Vegas bootcamps, the works) told me the other day that most people will always be buyers and not take action. In fact, he said that another guy also running an educational program once sent out blank CD's to see if anyone called to ask to get the proper one. Only one did.

Lots of educational programs out there. REIN is great value.

What if you don't have the money to invest in the first place? I sure didn't and found a way to raise money from the beginning. I would argue that its important that you become an expert and help people make money by investing in real estate. Do the first couple deals for 5% stake if you have to and build your track record that way. If you build a strong support system aka. REIN, you can confidently invest other people's money because you have experts backing you up. There is no way I would have had the courage to ask someone for $50K for a deal if I didnt have a support team like REIN.

Yes, there are lots of people that just want to attend seminars after seminars without taking any action. The real question is are you that person? I would argue that most REIN members are action takers and thats what's separates this community from any other.

GordM

Registered
I too went through REINSPEAK... the Toronto event. I struggled with the decision to go due to the cost, but I am ABSOLUTELY not regretting the decision. In fact, I believe that it may be one of the best decisions that I have ever made. They weren't able to mold me into Bill Clinton, Tony Robbins, or Richard Dolan, but what I received was much greater... the confidence to get up in front of strangers and lay it all on the table... lose my inhibitions and fear of looking foolish or making a mistake. Linda was able to push me so far out of my comfort zone that I don't think that I would ever be able to go back. It is already having an effect on my relationships, being more free to show the real me (I have an engineering background, so definitely a work in progress).

I knew that I lacked the ability to really connect with people, but until REINSPEAK I didn't understand why. So I invested $1500 to get what I would call an intangible result (although I did learn some cool techniques in the HOW-TO sections as well), but that intangible skill has the potential to create MASSIVE results for me both personally and in business/real estate. Really, this was quite a bargain!

I now know that if I want to make a difference in my life .... my family's life...... and in my community, I will need to deeply connect with people. I now know how to do this much better thanks to the event and Richard's gudance.

For those of you who decide to take part in the future, just be prepared and have an open mind. You will truly get out what you put in.

Gord

jeano

REIN Member
I attended REIN Speak in Toronto and thought it was terrific. The energy, critique and ideas that Linda and Richard gave were great (even though we didn't finish until close to midnight- the energy level was the same). I was personally glad to hear the attendance reduced from 100 to 35 and was hoping it even reduce more. The price was reasonable to have the ratio we had and the extras we received, think about it for $1495, we had the coaching from Linda, renowned coach, and Richard- I would tend to guess it would cost much more to attend their workshops. Don't forget the one on one during breaks.

Eventually, the cost of education is what you do afterwards- do nothing then it was overpriced, do something it pays dividends on how quickly it pays you back. Then you see the value of the session, I could have taken any other course but I looked at it as what kind of head start would I start from, in comparison with other courses, and honestly think REIN Speak gave me that head start. The program defined the confidence I was truly looking for.

Personally, I was glad REIN offered this session after REIN Mastery. It complimented the Mastery program by providing the tools to present our brands, stories and what we have to offer.

Just my thought...

Jean

Top Bottom