Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump Seminar?

tb2007

Registered
Hi,

I attended the Trump seminar on June 3 and I registered in the Tax Lien Certificate workshop for $1293. I want to know did anyone complete the Tax Lien workshop and is it helpful and useful, because I heard some people said that Trump`s workshop are spam, so I am thinking about cancel my registration now. Please help! Thx!

DragonflyProperties

Registered
QUOTE (DaCreator @ Feb 1 2008, 07:17 AM) In my mind, knowledge is power and not one course including Quickstart and Trump can teach it all.

"Knowledge is power" is not exactly correct; applied knowledge is power. You don`t need to know it all; a little bit combined with action can take you a long way.

Keith

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (tb2007 @ Jun 10 2008, 05:44 PM) Hi,

I attended the Trump seminar on June 3 and I registered in the Tax Lien Certificate workshop for $1293. I want to know did anyone complete the Tax Lien workshop and is it helpful and useful, because I heard some people said that Trump`s workshop are spam, so I am thinking about cancel my registration now. Please help! Thx!

Hi there, my first posts to this forum were regarding the seminar. I JUST spoke to someone regarding this yesterday and my decision was to get my money back and plug it into the REIN membership. It was THE best thing I could have done.

I had the trump manuals here took copies of them and for the amount of information you pay for with Trump as compared to the ongoing research and material you receive with membership here, there is no comparison.

You can make your own decision, but I`m sure you have read as I did, the many happy people that are members of this organization.

I can also comment that everyone I have contacted have helped answer questions and never hold back any `secrets` to their personal systems including Don, Russell and the REIN crew. Trump will ask you for another membership to `move up` to the next level. After all is said and done and 10-15 grand later you will know less than if you had paid your membership for a Canadian based organization that continues to support it`s members.

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (DragonflyProperties @ Jun 11 2008, 01:47 AM) "Knowledge is power" is not exactly correct; applied knowledge is power. You don`t need to know it all; a little bit combined with action can take you a long way.
Keith

totally correct. Since joining as a member my applied
knowledge has given me much power !

Thanks again to everyone at REIN!!!!

Monty604

Registered
I attended the Trump Wealth Building 2 Day Seminar in January and I have to say that the information that I had learned was absolutely fantastic. There are a lot of business and real estate concepts covered at during the 2 day seminar on analyzing properties, how to create value, setting up entities, doing your due diligence, and how to start your own business with out your own money or overhead without re-mortgaging your house and how to get cash back when closing. I am fairly young and a lot of these concepts were BRAND NEW to me but I did attend this seminar with my uncle and he has already made an infinite ROI from attending this seminar and applying the knowledge he was given.

It is true that at these seminars that there are upsells etc. But I found that no one was pressuring us to buy anything extra. In fact the instructor even said, "If you decide not to take advantage of any of these extras if you study and apply this information you will be successfull with what you have learned." I could understand that some people are pretty hostile towards some of these seminars because they involve money but the question I have for you is what doesn`t involve money these days. In fact nothing is usually free these days even full subscription to this site is not free. Let me expand on this a little further. I know of a lady that was giving her dog away for free and had listed her dog in the paper. The result no one called her she needed to find her dog a home because she was no longer able to meet her dog`s needs. Anyways, a few weeks later should put a price tag in her add and managed to sell her dog even though she wanted to give her dog away to a responsible pet owner for free (sometimes if something is free people don`t think that it is good enough). My point is that people always expect something for free but the fact is that givers gain in one form or another this is one of the reasons I believe in donating to charities or giving someone help unconditionally without expecting anything in return.

The real culprits of these seminars are not the people just doing their jobs by teaching the information and then telling you about other opportunities or systems available to you but the culprits are peoples` limiting beliefs. For example, if you believed that you can`t find a deal because so and so reason fact is you`re not going to find this deal from the get go so they sign up for mentoring or what ever these courses offer them and fail to achieve their goals. In there minds they already failed and now they`re complaining and blaming other people for their results. The one thing I can say is that you have to hold yourself 100% accountable for the results that you produce in your life and stop blaming other people. I think this is a deeper way of looking behind your own curtain.

Good luck and start taking action with your information don`t just be know it all and not apply any of it type of person.

JoeRagona

Registered
Hi Monty,

I`m so glad that is working out for you. I agree that everyone`s perception of knowledge or gain is different. For example, for years I tried every home gym on the market - each one I would start and then 2 months later stop. I would get slack from everyone about the next purchase and that it was going to be the same as the last one. I finally settled on one and in MY mind, it was working and I felt great doing it.

It IS a mindset and I truly believe that you can set yourself up for failure as well as success. If you apply the knowledge from Trump, I`m sure you are still steps ahead of the masses.

That said, from the time of this first post to now, I have learned so much and have been enriched by the support of this network. It is truly a Canadian based source of unbiased information that you can continually apply to your real estate purchases.

The meetings are incredible and project an energy that helps you continue your journey.

Jack

Registered
Just to build on this - are you guys aware of a company called the Learning Annex? I believe it`s almost exclusively in the States, although it`s also made a handful of appearances in Canada.

Anyway - I was down in Disneyland for a vacation in February of 2007 and saw a commercial for The Learning Annex`s "Wealth Building Expo" that was coming to Los Angeles in March. It featured speakers including David Bach, Magic Johnson, James Ray ("The Secret"), Tony Robbins, Donald Trump, and a truckload of others from various investment vehicles (real estate, stocks, etc.) for a mere $50. I called my Air Miles to see where I was at, and I had enough miles to fly free from Calgary to take in the event.
So I made a weekend out of it the following month, and it was fantastic! They`re definitely all trying to sell you stuff, but seeing guys like Tony Robbins & Donald Trump, especially, was incredible. And there`s always that one little piece of information, or that one little motivational quote, that you take from them.

I guess the point of all this is to realize that if you`re only concerned with hearing the guy speak, check out the Learning Annex, because I think they tour all across the USA and have some very high-profile names with them all the time, who actually are physically there! And it`s really cheap. And it`s a whole weekend, there are a million booths, a million people, etc., it was a really cool event to go to.

Top Bottom