Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

10 Pack of US Bank Properties for Sale with a Bunch of Equity Rent Potential - Complete Mentorship and Contacts Provided!!!

Ficaccio

REIN Member
Hi Everyone, I am a Diamond REIN member who is now investing in the US.`Ask and you shall receive`. We have listened to your requests and are now offering a 10 pack of Bank properties for sale with a bunch of equity and rent potential.
As many of you know we`re selling single family houses already occupied at severe discounts in the US market. We buy these properties directly from the banks in bulk. This allows us to `Cherry Pick` the best properties to remodel and turn into performing assets. The properties are then sold as `Performing Assets`.
These houses are a great investment for people who prefer to be more `Hands Off`.

That`s all fine and dandy unless you`re the type of person who would prefer to be more `Hands On` and oversee the remodels yourself with our guidance
. These 10 properties are the same types of houses we`ll remodel ourselves and turn into performing properties. (In other words, these 10 properties have been `Cherry Picked` from a very large pool of houses).

Here is the offer:

Buy 10 houses for a low price of $15,900 each (Must buy 10 properties).

Learn the skills of becoming an `Asset Manager`.

We`ll introduce you to our Dream Team on the ground.

You will oversee the properties.

You will earn a bunch of equity by doing the work yourself from here (we mean overseeing our team on the ground from your home office in Canada!).

We`re making this offer because all indications are that the US recession is over and we receive these huge discounts through the banks when we continuously buy in bulk. This allows everyone to benefit by buying houses at severe discounts.

Here is what you need to do if you have an interest
. Email me so I can send you a full presentation and decide if this opportunity is right for you. Then, set up a call with our team and we`ll explain in detail what is involved on your part (Basically overseeing our team on the ground including contractors, property managers, and coordinating inspections and utility bills).

Of course we`ll be there to guide you and the properties will be in your name and you`ll have all final decisions.

This is what we want from you
. After we have invested our time training you to be an asset manager, we would like you to continue to buy properties so our buying power is maintained. We all benefit when we buy in volume.

I look forward to speaking soon!

Madi

Madeleine Ficaccio, B.Comm.

The VEA Group Inc.

www.veagroup.ca

Diamond REIN Member

Top Player 2010

Top Ten Alberta (South - REIN 2005, 2006, 2007)

Renovator of the Year (Dan - South - REIN 2008)

Office: (403) 547-7227

Cell: (403) 471-4337

Fax: (403) 239-8319

Email: [email protected]

Top Bottom