Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Joint Venture in Fort McMuuray that works.

Gene

Joint Venture with a Rein member that made the top 10 for 2008. *Joint Venture with a builder in Ft McMurray * No Management Fee!!!!

Joint Ventures Reference can be provided!

Below market value!

Finished in 3 to 4 month`s.

Joint Venture partner`s required to construct single family homes in Fort McMurray. I have four lots with the basement poured and ready to go!

*Joint Venture with a builder in Ft McMurray *
Construction cost will be from $496798.00, currently the selling prices are from $590,000.00 to at $620,000.00. A complete package can be provided.

Here is you chance to Joint Venture with a builder, to construct Single Family Homes in Fort McMurray.

OR
You must act now; new lots for 2009 single family homes are here. I have the lots at a great price making the construction cost lower.

Construction cost will be from $466,798.00, currently prices are from $590,000.00 to at $620,000.00.

I have been in Fort McMurray for over 30 years and have completed 49 homes with in Fort McMurray. So far I have done 17 Joint Ventures, in 2007 to construct single family homes in Fort McMurray and Edmonton area. 19 Joint Ventures in 2008.

Loyal Properties Inc, has liability insurance set up, the National Homes Warranty program and all the Joint Venture Document required to get started ASAP. Budget and cost of projects can be provided completing a great package.
All profits are split 50/50. Or we could rent out and cash flow.

All you need is 20% down and a mortgage.

Thanks

Gene Hunt

Call 780-880-6447. Or email [email protected]. http://www.loyalproperties.com

Top Bottom