Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Quality Investment With Only 20% Down - Available Immediately

WadeFenner

Inspired Forum Member
Nothing Sexy........ Just a Good Solid InvestmentAnd a reputation you can stand by....**************************************What Are You Looking For?
[*]Are you looking to invest in Edmonton, the #1 city in Alberta to invest in, but would prefer to not have to do any work?[*]Are you looking for a Joint Venture Partner with years of experience?[*]Are you looking for a Joint Venture Partner who will take care of every detail?[*]Are you looking for a Joint Venture Partner who you can trust to take care of your investments?With 13 years as a paying R.E.I.N. member and 110 purchases under my belt I know I can give you what you`re looking for.

What I`m Looking To Do

I`m looking to joint venture on quality properties in Edmonton.

The Basics Will Look Like This

The arrangement will look like a typical R.E.I.N. joint venture with one person putting up a limited amount of cash and the person providing the professional experience, management of the investment including the physical property and all associated maintenance & paperwork.

An Armchair Investor working with an Active Investor.

My approach to this type of arrangement is a little different than some other investors. Instead of trying to convince a new potential partner to get involved with me and a hypothetical property I have yet to buy I prefer to show my new joint venture partner a Turn Key Investment

A property which has already been purchased, updated, and occupied by a quality tenant.

This way there is no "unknowns" left out of the picture.

The Deal Itself

In its simplest form....

• You put a 20% down payment in to the deal plus a five thousand dollar contingency fund & no other closing costs etc. other than your own accounting & legal fees or legal advice etc
  • We split the future upside 50-50I take care of all the workYou play like a farmer in the winter time....... sit back and relaxThe Properties

• Typically the properties I invest in are single family home or townhouses located in decent areas of Edmonton. My general approach is to purchase properties in the median price range, renovate them to a fairy high standard, then rent them out to Double "A" Tenants
  • who appreciate a nice home and who are willing to pay for the quality housing we provide.

What Investments Are Available Right Now?

• Right now I have five properties needing a joint venture partner, the property values range from $240,000 to $340,000 and so the cash required from you (20% of value) would range from $48,000 to $68,000. These properties are currently tenant occupied.

To Qualify or Not

• I also have properties which follow the same basic guidelines but require the Silent Partner to qualify for a new mortgage.

In Closing

• It would be possible for me to ramble on here for pages but I won`t. If you`re interested in learning more about the properties and the joint venture arrangement please contact me by way of a private message, email, or phone.

A private message or email might be best for now vs the phone.

Please compile a list of questions you may have then email them to me and I`ll get back to you asap.

• [email protected] (780) 450-1595

Thank you,

Wade Fenner

13 Year Member of R.E.I.N.Diamond Member (100 or More Real Estate Purchases Transacted)5 Time Top Award WinnerPlayer of the Year Award Winner

Top Bottom