Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ACRE system Vancouver

hassan88

Registered
Hi,

I am going to the ACRE live event Vancouver in June. I was just wondering if someone could tell me what the experience is like and if you have any tips or suggestions please let me know. thanks

Hassan

Cargren

REIN Member
Hi Hassan,

It is what I learned at an ACRE weekend 3 or 4 years ago that has enabled me to qualify for 12- 14 mortgages since then! Lots of excellent info to be had. It depends on you what you do with it.

See you there!
Rob

hassan88

Registered
Thanks Rob

REINteam

Registered
Congratulations for signing up and beating the inevitable line-up. The Vancouver ACRE™ is held in a smaller venue and always sells out sooner than all the ACRE™ programs across the country. Plus this ACRE™ in Vancouver will be the last one of 2010, and many people from across the country will be attending this one.

Here is a great thread to help you prepare in advance... click here

Another tip, make you sign-up for one of the FREE mortgage consultations, being offered to all attendees at the ACRE™ program

See you there

hassan88

Registered
QUOTE (REINteam @ May 25 2010, 03:50 PM) Another tip, make you sign-up for one of the FREE mortgage consultations, being offered to all attendees at the ACRE™ program

How do I sign up?

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Get some sleep before hand as the days will be long and full of great information. Don`t try and take it ALL in as that would be to much and make sure you meet as many people as possible.

There is always a great buzz at ACRE.

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (hassan88 @ May 27 2010, 06:33 PM) How do I sign up?

There`ll be people from Peter Kinch`s office there. You`ll see them.

Top Bottom