Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Active REIN Student searching for Real Estate Investment Assistant Job

Danielle6379

New Forum Member
Registered
Hello REIN Members,

I’m Danielle. I am a Psychology Graduate from UVIC and have recently been through the Rapid Cash program with REIN and Barry McGuire. I am actively attending their Seminars and am continuing with my educated at REIN. I am interested in a position as an assistant to a Real Estate Investors firm and assist you in your journey.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me to the email displayed on my REIN discussion account.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
-Danielle Che Enright

SVS

Realtor/Investor K-W-C and surrounding area
REIN Member
Hello REIN Members,

I’m Danielle. I am a Psychology Graduate from UVIC and have recently been through the Rapid Cash program with REIN and Barry McGuire. I am actively attending their Seminars and am continuing with my educated at REIN. I am interested in a position as an assistant to a Real Estate Investors firm and assist you in your journey.
If you are interested, feel free to email me at

Thanks for your time and consideration,
-Danielle Che Enright

you might be able to find a job as a real estate assistant with a realtor focusing on investment properties if you can't find an investor to work with, usually they pay decent to and you will get the bonus of learning how to write up offers as well as market expertise.

Danielle6379

New Forum Member
Registered
Thank you for the amazing advise, where do you recommend I could find realtors like this in Victoria BC?

SVS

Realtor/Investor K-W-C and surrounding area
REIN Member
No idea I'am in Ontario, But I bet if you reach and ask people who they use you could gain some ground. That would be my avenue.

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
Hi Danielle,

You might want to seek out Sue Ferreira - she lives in Victoria and might be able to connect you to a realtor as suggested above...

Here's to your journey!

Top Bottom