Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

advice needed on commercial property

albainstar

Registered
am in a situation of needing to buy a commercial property to keep my business going as the place i have been renting for 10 years will no longer be available when my lease is due
i currently have a property in mind and can pay the mortgage wiht my current sales that are still climbing. If i were to rent it instead I would make a tidy profit each month.
i also have one subleasee signed up who can utilise some of the space and it will not interfere in my business.

I think i will need partners to cover expenses ans part of the dp depending on wha the outcome of grants and loans comes to. The total mortage would be 3-4 million range

What are different ways to structure this? Set up a shell company to be the investor and attract other investors at a projected roe similar to house jv`s?
How would I set up the documents?

Thus far i have gone to the bdc and spoke to some commercial mortgage brokers who feel they could lend up to 90 percent depending on the age, condition etc of the building - any tips on who to speak to as well?

Any tips are apprecited thus far i have only bought into jvs , never set one up and certianly not this big!
but i need ot to keep my profitable business going, adn in the end i think it would be a great investment.

Top Bottom