Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Agent Needed !

GaryMcGowan

Registered
Hi All,
I’m looking for a proven Real Estate agent for the Newmarket area. An agent that is familiar with the REIN philosophies and is experienced in small multi family properties. Newmarket is where we call home and I have seen some intriguing properties appear on the market here.

Thanks

Al Verwey

Registered
QUOTE (GaryMcGowan @ Apr 12 2009, 07:37 PM) I`m looking for a proven Real Estate agent for the Newmarket area. An agent that is familiar with the REIN philosophies and is experienced in small multi family properties. Newmarket is where we call home and I have seen some intriguing properties appear on the market here.

Gary,

I am also based in Newmarket and have used John Bridgeman of Re/Max Omega Realty (905-898-1211 [email protected]) on the purchase of two investment properties and the sale of two others. Although he is not a REIN member, I think I have educated him on the type of information that a REIN investor needs and he is pretty diligent in obtaining it. He is a veteran, full-time agent and an excellent negotiator. His knowledge of the area and in particular, his knowledge of the strengths, weaknesses and motivations of other agents has worked to my advantage.

Al Verwey
Penta V Holdings
Newmarket

markl

Registered
Gary,

Bob Dimatteo is out in your neck of the woods he owns a bunch up in Newmarket was rookie of the year in 2007 and will be able to help you out. Tell him I sent you maybe we can get him to spring for beers after next meeting

[email protected]

Good Luck

Top Bottom