Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alberta Multi-Family & Commercial Investing Summit

bradyloewen

Registered
Unfortunately I cannot make it to this event, but I am wondering if the different streams will be recorded and available on the Member Backoffice?? Hope so!!

S

SarahSprietsma

Hello Brady,

The Multi-Family and Commercial Summit will be recorded and most streams will be available after the event in the Member Backoffice.

BrandonLindley

Registered
Unfortunately I cannot make it to this event, but I am wondering if the different streams will be recorded and available on the Member Backoffice?? Hope so!!
If you go in to the knowledge vault "Alberta's August meeting" has a wealth of knowledge. The entire two days is there and more!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Always best to attend live because so many insights are gained during discussions in hallways and in the seats. However, the next best thing is to grab the audio downloads in the August Meeting knowledge vault. Get ready for some extra special info.

I suggest that you for sure listen to the opening on Saturday and the Closing panel on Sunday first. Then work your way through the subjects. i.e. listen to all of the Multi-Family info together, then move to the Commercial all together. Will be less confusing.

Top Bottom